Join our team
We believe in giving people opportunities to be their best. We are always on the lookout for eager, capable and dedicated people to join our team at Hussmann Oceania.
The values that guide us
Like our colleagues at other Panasonic companies, we at Hussmann Oceania believe that progress and development can be realised only through the combined efforts and cooperation of each employee of our company. United in spirit, we pledge to perform our corporate duties with dedication, diligence, and integrity.
Seven principles guide our decisions and behaviours for success
- Customer focus: Relentlessly improve how we meet customer requirements
- Respectful courage: Be respectful, honest and straightforward
- Personal accountability: Say what we will do with a personal commitment to the end result.
- Team player: Be fully engaged and participate in the team
- Owner mindset: Think and act like owners
- Solution driven: Present and pursue solutions instead of dwelling on problems
- Challenge & change: Challenge the status quo
Keeping everyone safe and healthy
Hussmann Oceania is committed to making sure that our working conditions are safe and healthy. Every one of us should be able to get home safely and in good health every day.
To this end, we:
- Provide a safe working environment, identifying and eliminating hazards.
- Comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, codes of practice and safe working procedures.
- Examine all reported accidents and injuries to take corrective action.
We encourage our staff to follow our golden rules. They include driver behaviour, being fit for work, following safe work methods, planning, using the correct PPE, tools and equipment and being careful about falls. Of course, we also ensure that we observe safe practices in all dealings with clients and others we encounter.
Application close date
We are looking for a Visual Communication Designer with strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for: - Graphic design and visual communication - Talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth for copywriting - Transforming and developing campaigns to best convey our company’s message
This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms, as well as developing marketing and communications content that will help separate us from the crowd.
As the Visual Communication Designer, you will be in charge of conceiving and designing visual concepts to best convey our businesses’ messages to their intended audiences. You'll work alongside our marketing team and collaborate across multi-disciplinary areas of the business to create visual and written assets that best convey and communicate our proposition to our customers, partners and internal employees. You'll then decide the best way to create and execute your work using your graphic skills in colour, typesetting, images, illustration, and/or photography. Finally, you'll check in with your team and relevant staff for feedback and iterations for final approval.
To do this job well, you'll need creativity, good business sense, a ‘can-do’ attitude, technological design skills, and a strong understanding of our audience. You will be a key part of the growing marketing and communications function at Hussmann. It will primarily involve assisting delivery and implementation of all brand, digital marketing, print marketing and communication activities.
• Creative Direction, Visual communication, and design
• Creating and executing printed and digital assets and corporate templates
(images, social media, promotional material, PowerPoint presentations, internal material and communications, email marketing/EDMs, videos, animations, request for proposal content, store and product look books)
• Visual workflows – e.g. mapping, processes
• Uphold branding guidelines and managing the brand
• Website content, updates and management
• Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
• Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
• Collaborate with internal multi-disciplinary teams to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
• Ensure that all assets are proofed and ready for delivery and prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation